"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I am still feeling the effects of my super fun weekend!  I have huge bruises on the backs of both legs and they didn't really hurt until today.  Looks like my little red sled got the best of me.  But I would do it again tomorrow if I could.  We just need a little more snow than we got this morning!  

Finally finished the body of my sweater and the first sleeve.  Decided to forego the 3/4 sleeve in favor of a short  sleeve version.  According the ladies at work, it's the "in" thing.  And we all know that I am so in with the latest fashions!  They informed me that a snug little white long sleeve shirt underneath would look darling.  Okay well I will try anything once, twice if I like it.

Guess it's back to the grind so I can proudly show off my sweater once it's blocked.  Really I am just doing what I do best and procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment