"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musings

I am not sure why I waited until spring had sprung to start a sweater, but it's all good.  I am hard at work on a lovely purple heather cardigan.  I found the pattern on Ravely.  Ravelry is wonderful website for the fiber arts and is so full of inspiration to me. And it's creators happen to be UNH alums who graduated around the same time as me.  I have found so many patterns that I can't wait to try!  And the beautiful thing is...many are free!  I love bargains!  The yarn comes from a sweater I had put aside after I decided it wasn't going to ever fit me.  So I have been looking for a top down sweater that would use the amount of yarn I already had.  And it looks like I am going to have plenty of time during the upcoming week to work on it since I get to actually go to knit night on Tuesday.

Going to be a beautiful week for some afternoon runs as well.  I plan on continuing to keep increasing the miles as the weeks go on.  Sunday may be my off day in the upcoming week depending on I feel apres hiking. And I will be taking in the Hunger Games with my dear friend, Megan who worked on the production side of the movie.  So excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment