"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This week has been dragging by.  I have a serious case of cabin fever or spring fever depending on what you want to call it.  Really about the only thing I want to do is sit in my backyard and read.  The weather has been almost too warm to run.  Last night was downright hot, but I am loving the light hanging around later into the evening.  In winter I easily get into hibernation mode.  I find that I come home from work and often feel like skipping out on exercise.  I love to sit by my fire and knit.  Once spring get here, we tend to eat later in the evening and spend as much time as we can outside playing with our little dog.

I noticed that the crocuses are up and in full bloom, but the poor rhododendron seems miserable without any rain.  We actually brought the garden hose out to water it tonight.  Yup feels like summer and yet it also feels like we will be in for it during April.  I mean we had a foot of snow on Halloween so I am not ruling out a heavy duty spring snow before all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment