"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Friday, March 23, 2012

Last day of summer (for now)

Today I am very thankful it's Friday.  My gas tank is on E this week and finally the weather is returning to normal.  My knitting has lagged this week and my running has lagged even more.  My legs feel like lead and my IT band is in my left leg is acting up.  I took my off day yesterday and enjoyed the afternoon weather from my lawn chair throwing the ball for the little dog.

Gearing up for our hike tomorrow.  The weather is should still be favorable during the day with showers tomorrow night.  Just like last year!  As was started last summer on Mt. Washington..."May the hike be with you."

My crocuses opened a day or so ago and are almost gone by!  The daffs are up and should open in the next week.

FYI - today is a red flag warning for most the state.  Be careful because I don't want to chase fires through the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment