"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Friday, May 11, 2012

FO -Friday (Finished object = race day fun)

So here we are, it's Friday May 11 and I am getting ready to go pick up my number and shirt for the Big Lake Half.  The weather looks like it will be a tad on the warm side during the latter part of the run after a chilly start.  My poor chafed back is just about healed and am still not sure what to do about it on race day.  It's going to open right back up for sure, but hopefully I can lube up good in the AM and it will be kept at bay.  I have my "Steve-O Warning" shirt on to welcome him to our home for our pre-race festivities.  It's my favorite with the hare laying on the ground full of smoking holes and the tortoise has a giant missile launcher strapped to his back as he passes by.  Take heed my friend!  And I will see you at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment