"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tracking mileage

I am the type of person who likes to see stats and progress through numbers.  I made some crazy resolutions at the beginning of the year regarding mileage for 2013 and since I was finally given the go ahead from my doctor I have completed 45.7 miles as of Monday.  And right now my legs are tired!  But I will keep on...

With that said, I am waiting patiently for the sun to come out so we can hit the road this afternoon.  We had some showers and a thunderstorm go through in the early hours this morning and it would be nice if it got a little drier before we go.  More for the dog than me.  Today is a non running day for us.   We will run tomorrow afternoon.

As for knitting, I have temporarily lost my mojo.  It happens and I would guess that in a week or two it will be back.  I will probably look back on my maternity leave and wonder why I didn't do more crafting.  To be honest, this happens every year as the weather warms up.  Who wants to be making wool socks when outdoor activities are calling?  Certainly not me...I have spring fever even if the weather has not fully cooperated.  Our temps have been slightly below average, but we went through a dry spell over the last week. The fire danger rose and the snow melted.  Hard to believe that we had record snowfall in February and March.

No comments:

Post a Comment