"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Friday, November 30, 2012

It's never too late...

Life has caught up with me again and I realized I stopped posting what I am thankful for since November 11, 2012.  It's been a busy few weeks at Chez Savage and I will finally finish up since it's the last day of November.

12. Thankful for the warm little dog who stretches out between us in bed every night.
13. For my love of sticks and string...been hard at work on baby creations and last minute Christmas gifts.
14. For my co-workers (especially my work wife).
15. That my cat has finally come to see the light and actually pretends to like me most of the time.
16. For online shopping...it's been the best this year!
17. For a comfy bed and body pillows...don't ask me to stay anywhere else in the upcoming weeks cause there is no place like home!
18. For my friends who write blogs...I love reading them!
19. For the hand me downs...
20. For pedicures (can't even imagine trying to reach my toes).
21. My reliable vehicle (even though one tire has been losing air all week).
22. That my Christmas gifts actually made it to Sicily well before the holiday.
23. Good books
24. Good homemade food
25. Good friends
26. That each weekend the basement is closer to being done
27. For great craft ideas...will be getting my glue gun out later!
28. For all the places I have been lucky enough to visit.
29. The smells of each season we get to experience here in New Hampshire
30.  Lastly, I am thankful for a good health (even though I have sounded like crap for the last two weeks) and good pregnancy...things are about to change very drastically in our little world in the upcoming weeks.  I look forward to this exciting ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment