"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Saturday, November 10, 2012

# 9 and no it's not Ted Williams!

Today I am thankful for our first snow a couple of days ago.  I love waking up to a blanket of white even if it didn't last very long.  It sure was pretty and I look forward to month of waking up to winter wonderland!  And I cannot wait to share it with Baby Savage.  John and I have such a love of winter and the many hobbies we partake of during that season.

Then on Saturday...I am thankful that I live in a wonderful small town.  We have been here almost 6 years and have met great people and neighbors.  I love that one of my co-workers thinks that I have become a townie.  It is so much like the town I grew up in without the rich snotty factor.  It's nice to go into the little stores around here and see at least one person I know each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment