"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The more it snows tiddly pom...

For all of us December is a very busy month!  For me, it means added expenses and trying to find time to get it done.  On tap for me today is new tires, brakes, an oil change, alignment, inspection and later this week is registration.  Yay for a birthday in December!  I already got my new license in the mail back in early November.  I am so glad our state finally went to an online version so I didn't have to take a trek to the DMV.

It's felt like crunch time this whole fall for many different things.  I decided to work a little harder and get all of my EMT refresher stuff out of the way before the arrival of Baby Savage.  I ended up with a crazy amount of con ed hours and managed to get it all done in mid November.  Just have to take my state protocol test and that should be done.

The in laws are here this weekend to help John with his basement project.  Looks like a busy weekend of mud and tape for them!

And then of course we woke up to some gently falling snow this morning.  What could be better??  Sounds like the beginning of a perfect December!

No comments:

Post a Comment