"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Knitting mojo

I have recovered my knitting mojo.  I am back in my groove and have projects lined up for the rest of the year.  Currently I am finishing up yet another pair of socks...shocking I know, but I do love to knit socks.  I have the pattern memorized at this point.  After the socks are done I am onto a linen wrap for my conference in September.  I picked a color called pewter which I can dress up or dress down in those cold conference rooms.

Next in my lineup for the year will be six snakes starting with one for Grayson.  He already has his bunny which he loves and his turtle/frog which he doesn't spend enough time with.  But the snake will be perfect for a growing little boy and I have five nephews who will also like them.  Oh and I have to make a Christmas stocking for the G man before the holidays.  Guess I better stop writing and get back to knitting....I have a lot to do in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment