"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hats off to Steve who finished 3rd in his age group at yesterday's Big Lake.  Yes it rained and the sun did come out for a few minutes.   I stepped out the door for my morning run and made it two minutes before the rain started.  Grayson went to his first of many races and then enjoyed a nice lunch at Lydia's in Wolfeboro.  It's been a great weekend.  I have been super productive and got all of the 0-3 month clothes packed away and the drawers are filled with 6-9 month clothes.  All hand me downs!  I owe a big thank you to my friends who have little boys just slightly older than Grayson.  He can go all summer and fall and probably not repeat an outfit more than twice.

I did get some knitting done in between loads of laundry.  I intended to get a lot more done, but a two hour nap won out.  I guess that is what happens when your weekend days start at five am.  Grayson had such a great day...he was in a great mood all day!  We did try to not swaddle him last night, but that lasted until two am.  After his second diaper change (he drank SO much yesterday) I put him in his swaddler to try to make it the rest of the night.  We once again made it to five.  So five am is my new eight am.  Although getting up that early does make the weekend seem to last longer!

Finally a happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of the moms out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment