"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Monday Musings to WIP Wednesday

A year ago when I started my blog, I always had one on Mondays with the above title.  I usually rambled on about happenings in our small town and what was going on with us.  Let today's rambling begin as we somehow already got to Wednesday.  Then the title must become WIP Wednesday.
He sleeps so peacefully

So our hockey season is over...UNH finished in a three way tie for second and because of stats ended up in fifth place.  So no home ice for us this year.  It's been a lot of fun taking Grayson to the games.  I grew up watching the Cats and look forward to having Grayson do the same.  For the most part he gets passed around and sleeps through the games. I know this will not be the case in the seasons to come.  He has been easy to contain!

Got an email from my co director of the Barnstead Firefighters Association 5k road race.  I can't believe it is already time to get started on this year's race.  It will be held the same weekend as last year and hoping for a bigger turnout.  We will again be participating in a local series that helps our local food pantries.

And on my needles this week is a lovely green wrap sweater.  I have actually made some good progress on it this week while the baby naps.  And it just may get done this time!

Also got out to enjoy the nice muddy weather NH had to offer this week...Scout has definitely enjoyed getting back to running and hiking.  All in all life is good.  And with a baby who is so close to sleeping through the night...well it will sure be nice to get a decent night's sleep someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment