"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Monday, March 18, 2013

Love me a finished project

Back in December I finished my last baby project and it just needed to be sewn together.  I am not at all good at assembling knit stuffed animals so I enlisted the help of my husband.  He finished sewing on the arms and ears of the cutest bunny around and just in time for Easter!

And yes he did the paws!  This is the second bunny we have worked on together and we do make quite crafting pair.  I'd say Grayson is one lucky little boy.

We also bought frames to start putting up his newborn pics around the house.  We hit Michael's at the right time since they were have a 50% off sale.  Then we got up to the cash registers and the girl asked if we were teachers.  We sadly told her we were not teachers, but firefighters and we got the teachers discount.  All in all it was the right night to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment