"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Thursday, September 5, 2013

We made it to September.





Well it's September 3rd and I am 10.5 miles in. Only 32 more to go to hit my September goal. And it's going to be a busy month. One race on the docket, a business trip to Texas, camping in Vermont, and apple picking round out the weekend plans.

So onto September 5 and I completed another 5 miles. I like having a goal and even though I am no where near my year long goal made back on New Years...I am still happy with my achievements thus far. It has felt like a long road back and I am finally seeing some serious progress. I have been running a lot by myself pushing the jogging stroller and towing the little dog. She has finally gotten the hang of where she needs to be in relation to the stroller so she does not get the run down feeling. Although she has learned that if she drags behind enough we will put her in the stroller with Grayson. We aren't going to lolly gag! I usually have to get a baby ready for bed and dinner going so there is time factor in my afternoon runs.



And besides my fulltime job, I have also taken on teaching a lab at UNH this fall. Because really...I didn't have enough going on in my life. I guess I like the challenge of being really busy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment