"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Change in routine

I am not one for change. It's Saturday and normally I am getting ready for my run, but not today. We have an off hour road race today and it starts a 5pm. Just strange for a weekend. Instead I am going to start my early morning with a cup of tea and my knitting. Something I don't do enough these days.

I have a wrap to finish before I get cranking on my Christmas knitting. It's a lovely linen lace piece that I have been working on and off all summer. And I want it done before my conference in two weeks. I just have to sit down and make it happen. It's an eight row repeat and I find I am bored with it at this point. Don't get me wrong, it's very pretty and I will post pictures when I am done, but it just seems to be taking forever with the fingering weight.



So I am off...to make things happen today! Happy Saturday! Enjoy the picture from our camp fire last night. It was the perfect night at home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment