"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another one down

Last night was our last long race of the Seacoast Series. I have lived in New Hampshire all of my life and I had never been to the town of Newington prior to last evening. I mean I have been to the mall and Pease Air Force Base, but never to the actual village of Newington. It was quaint and secluded. Great small town field that happens to have a runway bordering it on one side and Great Bay on another. It has all the benefits of being a small town, but with the Seacoast just down the road. I could live there very easily.
All that aside it was a pretty tough 5 miler with lots of hills, but I think all of my running with the jogging stroller is paying off. I managed 9.17 minutes per mile. Crazy! That is almost as fast I was two years ago before the pregnancy. And I have to say I feel great. From Sunday to Saturday I put in 20.5 miles and that was only four runs.
Today is my off day. I am going to lounge around the house, do some housework and hopefully get my wrap done. And of course, the Patriot play their opener today. All in all looks to be a good day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment