"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My clothesline


I finally broke down and bought a real clothesline. It has been two summers since my other one was taken down to put up a shed. Since we out it up, I swear it has rained nonstop, but finally this week I am going to be able to hang my clothes out before I go to work. It's a good thing we get up super early at chez Savage because I can a load washed and hung out before its time for me to get to work. We will see how much use I get out of it as the weather takes a turn this week.




So the week is over and I only used it once...was going to hang out the sheets today, but the threat of severe weather thwarted that plan. And no, we never got any storms today. But the heat has finally broken and I will attempt to hang my laundry out tomorrow when the weather promises to be better. Finally going to shut the air conditioners off tonight and we are planning a trek up Mt. Major in the morning...will be Grayson's first hike. Hopefully he will keep his hat on and enjoy his ride with his dad. Then it will be back home for a swim and I will be hard at work making baby food and blueberry pie.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment