"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Last day of vaca

It's our last day of vacation and on tap we have Grayson's six month pictures. How did that happen? How did six months already fly by? He has changed so much and has developed quite the personality as of late. John spent the last week working hard on the basement with my dad and his mom while I entertained the baby.

I only managed two runs in the last week. This summer has killed my mojo because its been miserably humid. We had one nice day and I managed to get the lawn mowed while the temps and humidity were down.


Got up super early this morning and was back at home by seven. I did my loop around the Parade and back up. It wasn't so bad out on the pavement, but in the woods the bugs almost sent me over the edge. The deer flies are at their worst right now and I got attacked whenever the dog slowed down. She didn't really seem to be into this morning and I felt like I was dragging her along the entire time. I didn't take John or the baby and Scout kept looking behind her for her family.

Been doing quite a bit of knitting this week in moments of downtime. I have half finished a drop stitch scarf and have almost finished my linen wrap. Both should be done in the next week or two.....

As you can see, Grayson is worn out from his almost constant playing. And I swear you give him this blanket and he knows its time to crash. He pulled it over himself and off to sleep he went. Now I can go get some things done!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment