"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's only Tuesday and I have already crammed more into the last two days than I normally do in a week. First off I had scheduled a Fed Ex pickup for Monday morning for my first milk donation. Fed ex auto confirmed that they would be there between 730 and 530. Got home around 4pm and two boxes of keep frozen perishable breast milk are still sitting on my front steps where they have sat all day baking in the hot sun. A call to customer service was not at all helpful and when I got back from my 530 meeting the boxes were still there. I started fretting and started to unpack the boxes which were still completely frozen. Yay for styrofoam! Got up early today and filled the boxes up again. John dropped them off at fed ex for me and I haven't even made a dent in the milk supply.


We finally got out for our run at 645 pm and it was smooth sailing. What a beautiful evening along the Suncook River as we did our out and back. The sun was setting and a gentle breeze was blowing off the water. I have shaved off almost three minutes since last Monday on the same 4.33 miles

Our late run and even later dinner made it a late night before I even sat down to knit. One row in and I had my first mistake. Damn, but hoping it doesn't show. It's lace and very loose lace at that. I really really don't want to frog it. So just going to plow ahead and forge on.

Then my little buddy slept until 0430 this morning and did not see any point in going back to bed. Now it's just about dinner time and I could use a nap! Will be an early night for this lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment