"once you find the life you love, you have to find the courage to live it." ~John Irving

Monday, October 15, 2012

I grow people, what's your superpower??

Ok I have to admit I have been slacking at writing big time.  I read a friend's blog daily and I am so impressed by how she keeps up with it.  What's my excuse?  Honestly I do not have a good one.  I haven't been running.....oh I am a huge slacker in this department.  But my body no longer feels like it belongs to me, my balance just plain sucks, and I am usually wicked tired by the time I get home from work.  I know, I know, excuses!  I do manage to get a walk in several days a week now that the weather has cooled off.  It really was a hot, humid, miserable summer.

But oh I have been knitting.  Baby hats, baby booties, baby sleep sacks, and baby blankets have taken over my knitting bags.  I have managed a pair of socks thrown in there as well.  Knitting and reading have taken over my world.

Had a great MD appointment today and baby Savage continues to grow.  I am measuring at 25 1/2 weeks and only gained 5.5 lbs this month.  I have been really watching what I eat and have upped the fruit/veggie intake.

So life is good and I'll try to write more in the upcoming weeks as his arrival gets closer!  But with so much to do there are no guarantees!

No comments:

Post a Comment